How to unlock HUAWEI EC156 tata photon modem
I Found a way to unlock EC150 I think which is hard to do. Standard Unlocking and flashing techniques wont work on this device. So I wanna share the methods here to help others to unlock their Huawei EC150 Reliance Netconnect USB Modem.
1. First of all You need to download DFS 3.3 From CDMA Tool. DFS software – professional cdma tool
2. Install it on your PC
3. Connect your Reliance EC150 Modem to USB Port
4. Open DFS software and Click on Ports button
5. It’ll show you how many ports used to connect the usb modem
6. Just double click on the Port where the Application Interface has connected. (Not the Modem or PC UI Ports)
7. The port will connect and show you greened. Just send sometimes the wrong SPC by pressing the SPC button on the top
8. Once connected the software automatically reads the data card details
9. Go to Memory > select EEPROM and select memory size as 16×128 and press show button. (If any error message shows ignore that.) After some times save the Buffer using SAVE BUFFER Button.
10. It’ll shows you the physical address where the data’s of the modem stored.
11. Send a wrong SPC Code by using the SPC Button on the top of the window. (eg. 000000)
11. on the right side of the Memory panel select SPC1 and in the result text box it’ll show you the physical address of the Pin in hexadecimal format. The first six digits is your Modems SPC code. You can change it to 000000( Hex eg. 30 30 30 30 30 30) and send the SPC code as 000000 once again
12. The modem will show you the result “UNLOCKED”
13. Then you go to Programming Tab and in the SPC Text box type ‘000000’ (hex: 30 30 30 30 30 30) and Press the Write button. The code has been successfully written to your modem.
14. Now you’re done unlocking. Enjoy Happy surfing with other operators. If any other Doubts post me